Friday, July 22, 2011

Free AT LAST

Finally Friday and Free at Last...well at least for the next 5 days! We are headed to the beach tonight. We plan on getting in around 12 or 1, kinda late but at least we will have the entire day ahead of us tomorrow! I plan on drinking me a nice cold one in my beach chair, while laying next to the hubby reading a book. I decided to go with 'Something Borrowed', in which ironically I borrowed from my good friend, Haley. I will follow up later on my review of the book. Something that may surprise you about me, or may have not known is that I love to read! I haven't gotten to as much recently because of work and school, but I hope to dive back into this trip. This trip is going to be about fun and relaxation! We are going to visit with friends, do a little shopping, dancing, and eating! I envision some Marble Slab in my future. Last time we came on this trip I had Marble Slab 3 nights... I LOVE ICE CREAM! Definitely my guilty pleasure! BUT... I also need to keep in mind that my half marathon training schedule insists that I do 9 miles this weekend, which I hope will void out some of that ice cream! I hope everyone has as a fantastic weekend as I plan on having... until then happy Sunning! :)

1 comment:

  1. Yea, a nice cold one in a beach chair does sound quite relaxing and deserved. From engagement rings

    ReplyDelete