Saturday, July 30, 2011

Back to the grind

Kurt and I left Wednesday morning at 5AM because I wanted to get home and see my baby (Colt). I missed him so much while we were at the beach. The trip home was a lot faster than on the way there. Thank Goodness! We also wanted to get home because my Meme (grandmother) was in town. Buba (grandfather) was in Cleveland for a follow-up to his 4th open heart surgery. Everything checked out great! I'm sure he is back to riding his bike insane amounts of miles. I'm so blessed to have such wonderful grandparents in my life who are perfect role models for their grandchildren.

Thursday and Friday at work were a bit hectic. My computer keeps following apart and I start with my own accounts on Monday, which is scaring me! I'm sure it will be fine, with lots of working these next couple of weeks.

Last night we went to Arrington Vineyards for a friends birthday. This was my first time there, which is crazy since I've lived in Franklin for most of my life. It was beautiful! They have picnic tables, lots of greenery, a band, wine tastings. It was a wonderful experience and I can't wait to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment